The Historic Faith eBook Sale
To quote author Justin S. Holcomb, “Obviously, Christianity did not begin when we were born… Today’s Christianity is directly affected by what earlier Christians chose to do and to believe.”
Want to explore what earlier Christians chose to do and believe? Here is an eBook sale for you: The Historic Faith eBook Sale.
Titles in this sale include:
- Church History, Volume One: From Christ to the Pre-Reformation by Everett Ferguson is 71% off. View the table of contents.
- Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine by Gregg R. Allison is 71% off. View a sample.
- The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within Its Cultural Context by Gary M. Burge, Lynne H. Cohick, and Gene L. Green is 74% off. View a sample.
- Luis de Molina: The Life and Theology of the Founder of Middle Knowledge by Kirk R. MacGregor is 74% off. Read more about Molinism.
- Justin S. Holcomb’s books Know the Creeds and Councils and Know the Heretics are each $2.99. Read an excerpt from Know the Creeds and Councils.
- Two volumes in the Ancient Context, Ancient Faith series are each $2.99. You can read previews of this series here.
View the deals now. This sale ends March 6, 2017.