Do you want to draw closer to God in prayer, but can’t seem to find the quiet time you need? Do you have an impossibly big dream that God is calling you to pray about? Draw the Circle Prayer Cards are inspired by New York Times bestselling author Mark Batterson’s books The Circle Maker and Draw the Circle. Whether you’re at home or on the go, this inspiring 60-card deck will help you establish stronger communication with God.
Connect with God no matter where you are with these easy-to-use prayer cards. The powerful insights will guide you as you bring your boldest prayers and deepest dreams to God. Some of the prompts and affirmations are:
- “If I want God to do something new in me, I can’t keep doing the same old thing.”
- “Kneel on the floor. Imagine taking a piece of chalk and drawing a circle around yourself. Pray for God to start a revival within that circle.”
- “The goal of prayer isn’t to get what you want. It’s to figure out what God wants.”
Draw the Circle Prayer Cards include:
- 60 beautiful double-sided 4x6 designed cards
- a durable box that makes this deck a thoughtful gift for birthdays, appreciation days, Christmas, or as a just because gift for a loved one who wants to deepen their prayer habits
- a sturdy cardboard card stand that can sit on your work desk, kitchen counter, dining room table, mantle, or nightstand
Whether you are trying to build a consistent prayer habit or just looking for fresh inspiration and encouragement, these prompts will stir you to pray like never before.
About the Author
Mark Batterson is the lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, DC. One church with multiple locations, NCC owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. NCC is currently developing a city block into the Capital Turnaround; the 100,000-square-foot space will include an event venue, a child development center, a mixed-use marketplace, and a coworking space. Mark holds a doctor of ministry degree from Regent University and is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty books including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, Wild Goose Chase, Play the Man, Whisper, and recently released Win the Day. Mark and his wife, Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.