Getting Past the Hurt
Are you depressed, lonely, and stressed? Do you want real answers? Getting Past the Hurt is a Christian self-help resource by New York Times bestselling author Rick Warren that equips you with answers to help you identify simple answers within the Bible. You’ll learn how to authentically forgive, overcoming difficult times, and live a prosperous life.
Inside Getting Past the Hurt, you’ll learn how:
- biblical characters (such as Moses, Paul, and Jesus) dealt with their circumstances with wisdom and faith in God and how you can do the same.
- you can move past your hardships and enjoy a life of purpose, peace, and contentment.
- prayer and patience can make a difference in your life.
Previously published as God’s Answers to Life’s Difficult Questions, this reimagined edition includes a fresh format, reflection questions at the end of each chapter, and Scripture verses to help you build foundational healing. Getting Past the Hurt is:
- a helpful resource for men and women searching for simple biblical ways to overcome depression, loneliness, and stress.
- a recommended read for anyone that enjoyed A Purpose Driven Life.
- the perfect self-help book for Christians looking to heal and grow a deeper understanding about their faith.
Everyone experiences hurtful times but it is up to you to do the work to heal. You can get past the hurt.
About the Author
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the bestselling nonfiction books in publishing history. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute broadcast, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.