Resilient Study Guide with DVD
A ROAD MAP TO FINDING THE JOY YOU’VE LOST
The longing for joy is one of the deepest yearnings of the human heart. After times of trial—including the pandemic, economic turmoil, wars and rumors of war, and grief— our desire rises to the surface demanding relief. We’ve had to rally. Yet at some point, we have to replenish our soul’s reserves or we will burn out.
In this Resilient study series, John Eldredge provides the awareness and skills you need to strengthen your weary soul. Drawing on wisdom from Scripture, Christian tradition, and practical experiences, Resilient offers powerful supernatural graces to sustain you through these trying times as well as prepare you for future storms.
Resilient leads you to the peace only God can give in a world gone mad—and helps you receive from Jesus the strength that prevails.
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to five streaming video sessions
- A guide to best practices for leading a group
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal study for deeper reflection between sessions
Sessions and video run times:
- The Strength That Prevails (17:30)
- Glory or Desolation (21:00)
- Unconverted Places (19:30)
- The Deep Well Inside Us (22:30)
- Don’t Look Back (26:30)
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself—with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all video sessions online.
- And the physical DVD.
About the Author
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Wild at Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God's love, and learn to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.