Abridged NIDNTT – Accordance Module of the Month
Accordance is featuring the Abridged NIDNTT as October's Module of the Month, which means you can now add this valuable resource to your library for just $30!
See the Accordance announcement below for details.
This abridgment of Colin Brown’s original four volume work is arranged with its entries in Greek alphabet order, which makes it easy to find the discussion of a particular word. All Greek words are transliterated into English and linked with their Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers. This book was formerly titled The NIV Theological Dictionary of New Testament Words. Now it has been reset in double columns and wider margins.
The four-volume New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology (NIDNTT) is recognized worldwide as a benchmark in New Testament study. Christianity Today has called it “an essential reference work.” [It] had proved its worth,” says New Testament scholar F.F. Bruce.
This abridged edition distills the critically acclaimed set into one convenient and accessible reference. Over 140 of the world’s finest scholars furnish this resource with vital insights into the meaning of Scripture.
- Entries follow Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbering (Greek alphabetical order)
- Includes index of English words keyed to appropriate Greek entries
- Index of Scripture verses guide you to specific word studies
- Requires no knowledge of Greek
- Includes the most vital, relevant information from the four-volume NIDNTT
- Includes Goodrick-Kohlenberger-to-Strong’s and Strong’s-to-Goodrick-Kohlenberger indexes for easy cross-referencing.
- Draws on the most up-to-date evangelical scholarship
Sign up complete.