eBook Sale: Change Your Mind and Your Life (Ends 1.25.15)
"All other things being equal, your ability to help people will be directly related to how much you read."
One of my favorite professors said that to me (Adam Forrest) in seminary. In those reading-heavy days of school I did seem to discover new and helpful insights, seemingly every week. Through reading I grew in understanding. I grew better listening skills. I just plain grew up.
I still believe my old prof was right. In that spirit, we're hosting a short eBook sale this week.
Get eBooks on sale for just $3.99 apiece. It's a dare, really: change your mind and change your life. This sale includes:
- The Crucified King by Jeremy Treat
- The Blue Parakeet by Scot McKnight
- The Unbelievable Gospel by Jonathan Dodson
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- Understanding World Religions by Irving Hexham
- Preaching and Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Finally Free by Heath Lambert
- Sticky Church by Larry Osborne
- Just Walk Across the Room by Bill Hybels
- The Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren
Don't Miss Out. This sale ends on Sunday, January 25, 2015. Visit the eBook sale now.
Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth: "The World" -- Excerpt from "Becoming Worldly Saints" by Michael Wittmer
Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth: "The World" -- Excerpt from "Becoming Worldly Saints" by Michael Wittmer You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. --Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride [This po...
Your form could not be submitted. Please check errors and resubmit.
Sign up complete.