Free eBooks Collection: Downloadable PDFs
Here is a collection of free, downloadable eBooks and samplers we've published on ZondervanAcademic.com over the years. To download these PDFs, simply click the links below.
1. In the Beginning: Three Views on the Bible's First Chapters. Explore three views on interpreting Genesis 1-11.
2. Five Things You Were Never Taught about the 5 Solas. An introduction to The Five Solas Series. Related: The Five Solas Sample Collection.
3. Primer on the New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis. A resource for your New Testament studies.
4. The Common Places eBook Collection. Vital conversations in systematic theology.
5. Study Guide to Becoming Worldly Saints. Explore how you can serve Jesus and still enjoy your life.
6. Answering Jihad: Comparing the Crusades. Explore how jihad compares with the Crusades.
7. Christian Creeds for Beginners, a selection from What Christians Ought to Believe, an exploration of the Apostles' Creed.
8. Study Guide to Pilgrim Theology. Related Infographics: 4 Coordinates of Key Doctrines, Part One and Part Two
9. Research Writing and Organizing Your Paper, adapted from Quality Research Papers.
10. Character Formation in Online Education, a selection from Character Formation in Online Education.
11. Philippians (Story of God Commentary). Explore Paul's expectation and hope in Philippians 1:18-26.
12. Sermon on the Mount (Story of God Commentary). See how the Beatitudes revision the people of God.
Sign up complete.