Paul's Letters — A Commentary eBook Sale
For a short time, save up to 80% when you buy eBook editions of commentaries on Paul's letters.
This new commentary sale features 24 eBooks on the Pauline epistles. These works will help you enhance your teaching and preaching and strengthen your personal devotions.
This is the largest eBook sale on Paul's letters we’ve ever hosted. You’ll find deals from several series:
- NIV Application Commentary (NIVAC) – Understand the Bible’s ancient message and see how it speaks powerfully today. This series features classic works by Doug Moo, Scot McKnight, Craig Blomberg, and many others.
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (ZECNT) – This newer series is designed especially for the pastor and Bible teacher, or students with some knowledge of biblical Greek. The aim is not to review and offer a critique of every possible interpretation that has ever been given to a passage, but to exegete each passage of Scripture succinctly in its grammatical and historical context.
- Story of God Bible commentary (SGBC) – New commentaries on Romans and 1 & 2 Thessalonians offer clear and compelling exposition within the context of the Bible’s overarching story. The story-centric design of these volumes make them a new kind of commentary for the 21st century, preparing you to live out God's story in your own contexts today.
- Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary (ZIBBC) – Packed with photos and graphics, this highly visual series will help you better understand the historical and cultural backgrounds of Paul's letters. Rediscover the world of the New Testament with gripping immediacy.
- Expositor’s Bible Commentary, Second Edition (EBC) – This award-winning series offers verse-by-verse commentary, insightful exposition of passages, detailed outlines, and short, precise bibliographies. A vital resource for preachers, teachers, and students.
- Studies on the Go – This will help busy youth workers who lack the time to craft their own Bible study.
Don’t miss this sale! It ends on Friday at 11:59pm ET (10/21/16).
Sign up complete.