Greek for the Rest of Us Laminated Sheet
The Greek for the Rest of Us Laminated Sheet is a handy, at-a-glance study aid, ideal for last minute review, a quick overview of grammar, or as an aid in Bible study. The laminated sheet is a companion resource for Greek for the Rest of Us, Third Edition (sold separately) by William Mounce and is a critical part of acquainting readers with the essentials of the language and deepening their understanding of God's Word.
When used in conjunction with Greek for the Rest of Us, Third Edition this laminated study sheet will help readers:
- Read and pronounce Greek words
- Learn the fundamentals of the Greek noun and verb system
- Conduct effective Greek word studies
- Learn the basics of Greek exegesis for biblical interpretation
- Understand why translations are different
- Read better commentaries
- Be comfortable using reverse and traditional interlinears
- Understand the information displayed by biblical software
About the Author
William D. Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.