Halley's Bible Handbook, Deluxe Edition
A beloved and classic Bible companion, Halley's Bible Handbook makes the Bible's wisdom and message accessible to everyone.
This full color, revised and updated 25th edition is both comprehensive and inviting, including a concise Bible commentary, important discoveries in archaeology, related historical data, church history, historical geography, and more. It is the culmination of Dr. Halley's mission: that every Christian be enabled and encouraged to consistently and devotedly read and understand their Bible.
Ninety years after its initial publication, Halley's Bible Handbook remains a bestseller in its various editions, with millions of copies sold worldwide. This world-renowned Bible handbook has been consistently updated and revised to accurately provide even greater clarity, insight, and usefulness.
Whether you've read the Bible many times or are just starting, you'll find insights that give you a firm grasp of God's Word and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds. The Deluxe edition features:
- Full-color maps, photographs, illustrations, tables, and charts on almost every page.
- Practical Bible reading programs.
- Helpful tips for deeper Bible study.
- Updated archaeological information.
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and on church history.
- Improved indexes, including a color-coded edge index to easily find your place.
- A contemporary design.