COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S., and shipping is FREE.
Introducing Christian Ethics
Introducing Christian Ethics helps Christians form a sound basis for making ethical decisions in today’s complex postmodern world. Raising 14 key ethical questions on today’s most pressing issues including abortion, war, sexual ethics, capital punishment, and more, Scott Rae guides his readers in making moral choices wisely.
Based on the best-selling college and seminary ethics textbook Moral Choices, this book distills nearly two decades of teaching and study into a succinct and user-friendly volume. It is an ideal primer for pastors, students, and everyday Christians who desire engagement with the world around them in an intelligent and informed manner.
Teaching and study resources for the book, including additional video clips based on the questions corresponding to each chapter, make it ideal for use in the classroom as well as for pastors and for teaching settings within the church. Resources are available through www.ZondervanAcademic.com.
About the AuthorScott B. Rae (PhD, University of Southern California) is professor of Christian ethics at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, La Mirada, California.
Instructor Resources Coming August 2016
- View Resource Exam Study Guides 17.561 kB
Chapter 1 - Starting at the Beginning
- View Resource Chapter 1 Video 3:26
Chapter 2 - Theological Ethics
- View Resource Chapter 2 Video 5:31
Chapter 3 - Cultural Views of Morality
- View Resource Chapter 3 Video 4:50
Chapter 4 - Making Ethical Decisions
- View Resource Chapter 4 Video 4:58
- Chapter 5 - Abortion
Chapter 6 - Reproductive Technologies
- View Resource Chapter 6 Video 6:43
Chapter 7 - Genetics and Biotechnology
- View Resource Chapter 7 Video 7:29
Chapter 8 - Death, Dying, and Assisted Suicide
- View Resource Chapter 8 Video 5:32
Chapter 9 - Capital Punishment
- View Resource Chapter 9 Video 6:54
Chapter 10 - War and Morality
- View Resource Chapter 10 Video 6:52
Chapter 11 - Sexual Ethics
- View Resource Chapter 11 Video 7:10
- Chapter 12 - Christian Ethics, Economics, and the Workplace