Do you feel like you're just waiting to find your purpose?
Many of us feel restless, and that might not be a bad thing. . . When our restlessness awakens our longing to be woven into God's story, it can launch us into living the life of purpose God designed for us.
In this video-based small group Bible study, Bible study teacher and author of Get Out of Your Head Jennie Allen helps you discover a practical plan to identify the loose threads of your life and how to weave them together for God's glory and purposes.
Jennie uses the story of Joseph in the book of Genesis to explain how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater tapestry of God’s narrative—and how our story can do the same.
Tools included in the Kit:
- Study: The study guide engages the mind and heart through stories, Bible study from the life of Joseph, and Threads—a tool to help you see your own personal story and to uncover and understand the raw materials God has given you to use for his glory and purpose.
- See: Eight videos provide a starting place for meeting God and for transparent conversations.
- Ask: Conversation cards offer questions for spontaneous and authentic discussion time. You choose the questions that speak to you.
- Lead: The leader’s guide prepares you to lead this study and encourages you along the way.
- Restless (23:00)
- God's Story (23:00)
- Gifts (18:00)
- Suffering (23:00)
- Place (20:00)
- People (19:00)
- Passions (19:00)
- Mystery (20:00)
This kit contains:
- Restless Leader’s Guide
- Restless Study Guide
- Restless Video Study DVD
- Restless Conversation Card Deck
Additional Restless Study Guides (9780849922367) can be purchased separately.
About the Author
Jennie Allen is the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Get Out of Your Head, Made for This, Anything, and Nothing to Prove. A frequent speaker at national events and conferences, she is a passionate leader, following God's call on her life to catalyze a generation to live what they believe. Jennie earned a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. She and her husband, Zac, have four children.