Getting a glimpse into the future is always intriguing, especially when that glimpse comes from God’s Word. But let’s face it, the book of Revelation has some pretty weird stuff in it: seven-headed beasts, locusts with gold crowns, a city coming down from the sky. What does it all mean, and how does it help you in your Christian faith? This lighthearted yet accurate guide to the last book of the Bible will help you overcome the confusion. Engaging and user-friendly, The Book of Revelation Made Clear helps you:
- Understand the message of this often misunderstood book chapter by chapter
- Discover what Revelation says about how end-time events will unfold
- Make sense of all the symbolism
- See how Revelation relates to other parts of the Bible
- Learn how others interpret controversial parts
- Worship God with a new vision of his glory and ultimate triumph, and of what that means for you
This title includes 0 Teaching Resources for instructors. These resources may include presentation slides, image and map libraries, quizzes and exam questions, and more.
This title includes 0 Study Resources for those wishing to enhance their learning. Watch videos featuring the textbook authors, test your knowledge with quizzes and flashcards, and more.
Sign in to your Zondervan Academic account to access TextbookPlus+ resources.
Don't have an account? Sign up today.