When God's Spirit Moves Participant's Guide with DVD
In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit to bring a fresh sense of God’s power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirit’s action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
Your church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and his power.
- Agent in the Shadows (33:00)
- Power Source (27:00)
- The Best Bible Teacher (26:00)
- Water, Wind, and Fire (24:30)
- Who’s in Control? (25:00)
- Help When We Need it Most (26:00)
Appendix: A Long Night in Indianapolis
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.
About the Author
Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than 50 years. The bestselling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, he lives in New York City with his wife, Carol Cymbala, who directs the Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. He can be found at wordcraftllc.com.