Zondervan Handbook to the Bible
Fifth EditionNot Available Request an Exam Copy
Continuously in print since 1973, this fifth edition of the classic Zondervan Handbook to the Bible has been updated with new imagery. From the history and design of the temple in Jerusalem to God's relationship with the universe, you'll find it here. The land, culture, battles, feast days, heroes, and villains of Scripture come alive through spectacular color-filled articles and images of meticulous clarity and detail.
Special features include:
- A four color guide to all the books of the Bible
- Over 120 articles by an international team of experts
- More than 700 color photographs, many of them new
- 68 maps and 20 charts
Complete with a comprehensive "Rapid Fact-Finder to the Bible" section, the Zondervan Handbook to the Bible remains the best book to have next to your Bible.
- Product Details
- Page Count: 816
- Format: Softcover, Gatefold
- ISBN: 9780310537946
- Release: December 12, 2017
Categories Biblical Studies Bible Survey & Reference