10 New Online Courses Announced
Whatever you want to learn—and however you desire to grow—we want to make sure there’s an online course for you.
That’s why, in addition to the online courses already available, we’re releasing ten new courses in the next few months:
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics, taught by Daniel Wallace
- Reading Biblical Greek, taught by Constantine R. Campbell
- Basics of Classical Syriac, taught by Steven C. Hallam
- Galatians, taught by Thomas R. Schreiner
- The Message of the Prophets, taught by J. Daniel Hays
- The Torah Story, taught by Gary Schnittjer
- Thinking Through Paul, taught by Todd Still and Bruce W. Longenecker
- Church History 2: From Pre-Reformation to the Present Day, taught by Frank A. James, III and John Woodbridge
- Preaching God’s Word, by J. Scott Duvall, J. Daniel Hays, and Terry G. Carter
Helping You Learn
The courses are designed to help you succeed. Work at your own pace. Pause and rewind the videos. Take as long as you need to work through the exercises. You have the flexibility to learn the material in a way that works for your schedule—up to twelve months.
Giving you access to the best scholarship
These new courses reflect our commitment to high-quality online learning. With each course, you’ll learn from an expert teacher and scholar who has time-tested the material with thousands of students—in both traditional classroom environments and through online learning.
Each course also integrates material from bestselling Zondervan textbooks, used in thousands of Bible colleges and seminaries around the world.
In addition to these ten courses, several courses are still in development. We’ll be announcing these soon.
Get notified when new courses become available
Sign up to make sure you don't miss out when new courses are announced. Plus, you'll get access to a free course right away!
Or, if you'd like to learn how you can offer these online courses at your school, contact us today.
Sign up complete.