COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S., and shipping is FREE.
Apologetics eBook Sale: Share Your Christian Faith Thoughtfully and Powerfully
For a brief time, save up to 77% on popular apologetics eBooks. Get the eBook deals today because sale prices end April 8, 2019.
The eBooks on sale will help you:
- learn how to discuss your Christian convictions and answer challenges from skeptics
- understand not just what you believe, but why you believe
- explore tough questions of faith honestly and fairly, with trusted Christian scholars
- learn from proven apologetic methods designed for our contemporary contexts
- more deeply grasp the Christian view of reality—and its power to change minds and change lives
Deals include award-winning guides, a couple of New York Times bestsellers, and other trusted titles from top Christian scholars and authors.
See the eBook deals today and get equipped to share your faith thoughtfully and powerfully in today’s world.
This sale is for you, if:
- You want to share your Christian faith thoughtfully and powerfully, or . . .
- You are wrestling with tough questions and doubts about the Bible or Christianity, or . . .
- You find Christianity curious, perplexing, or compelling—and you need to know more.
A quick guide to what’s on sale:
- Evangelism in a Skeptical World by Sam Chan is Christianity Today’s 2019 Book Award Winner for Apologetics/Evangelism. “For every generation ... a book comes out that will become a standard reference for evangelism and apologetics,” says CT’s recommendation. “This book has the potential to become the leading manual for Christians engaged in outreach for many years to come. Chan discusses a wide set of issues ranging from the theology of evangelism to how to give evangelistic talks to the place of apologetics in evangelism, all geared to the mindset of our contemporary culture.”
- Apologetics at the Cross by Joshua D. Chatraw and Mark D. Allen was awarded Outreach Magazine’s Outreach Resource of the Year Award—Apologetics Category. Outreach’s article says, “This book presents ... a biblical, historical, philosophical, theological and practical vision for offering an appeal for Christianity in today’s contemporary context.” Ed Stetzer adds, “It’s a thoughtful book, and I imagine it will be widely used as a textbook, yet it is accessible to the beginner asking how they can begin to understand apologetics and engage in the apologetic task.”
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus and No God But One: Allah or Jesus? are New York Times-bestselling works from the late Nabeel Qureshi. One could say Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus recounts the dramatic conversion of Qureshi’s heart to the Christian faith, while No God but One sheds light on what converted Qureshi’s mind; it shows his thorough and careful comparison of the evidence for Islam and Christianity.
- Tactics and The Story of Reality by Greg Koukl. Tactics will help you create a game plan for sharing your Christian convictions, and The Story of Reality gives Christians and seekers alike a big-picture introduction to how the world began, how it ends, and everything important that happens in between. The Story of Reality is “sharp, winsome, and accessible,” writes Michael Horton, and Gary Habermas calls Tactics “a required read...especially for those who struggle with relevant ways to relate to non-Christians while presenting Christian truth.”
- Saving Truth by Abdu Murray. Do you know people enmeshed in a post-truth mindset? This book will equip you to respond to them with the clarity Christ offers, in a way that can touch hearts and minds in a post-truth culture. “A breath of fresh air and an invaluable and accessible resource,” writes Ravi Zacharias.
- The Problem of God by Mark Clark will help you answer challenges from skeptics. Written by a skeptic who became a Christian and then a pastor, all while exploring answers to the most difficult questions raised against Christianity, this book responds to the top ten questions people raise against God and Christianity.
- The God I Don’t Understand by Christopher J. H. Wright offers you reflections on tough questions of faith such as evil and suffering, the Canaanites, the cross, and the end of the world. In his foreword, the late John R. Stott writes, “It is because Dr. Wright confronts biblical problems with a combination of honesty and humility that I warmly commend this book.”
- The Essentials of Christian Thought by Roger E. Olson is “for every inquiring Christian mind … a guide for all perplexed Christians—Christians perplexed by the reticence of the Bible about some subjects, perplexed by cultural pluralism ... or perplexed by lack of teaching in their churches about the nature of ultimate reality as implied by revelation in the Bible.” This book will help you see reality through the biblical story.
- Know Why You Believe by K. Scott Oliphint. The Christian life depends upon faith, but there are good reasons for that faith; explore those reasons here. “A very thorough case for Christianity,” writes John Frame. “Obligatory reading for anyone concerned to defend and commend the biblical outlook to this generation,” writes William Edgar.
- Five Views on Apologetics, edited by Steven B. Cowan will help you evaluate five prominent views of apologetics (Classical, Evidential, Presuppositional, Reformed Epistemology, and Cumulative Case), and draw informed conclusions that will guide you in your own apologetics.
- Outreach and the Artist by Constantine R. Campbell will show you how to join the arts and the mission of God as they should be. “Churches, ministries, and artists with a passion to reach lost souls should, before they do anything else, consult this book,” writes Rory Noland.
- Christian Apologetics: An Anthology of Primary Sources edited by Khaldoun A. Sweis and Chad V. Meister is an authoritative reference on the history of Christian apologetics by history’s most notable defenders of the Christian faith, from Saint Paul to Alvin Plantinga.
Get these eBooks on sale today. Don’t wait, because the sale prices expire at 11:59pm on Monday, April 8, 2019. Until then, deals will be active at major eBook retailers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Sign up complete.