Free Course from Zondervan: How to Choose a Bible Translation
When there are hundreds of Bible translations to choose from, how do you know you're using the right one?
In the How to Choose a Bible Translation course, you will learn:
- How we got our English Bible
- What the major translations are
- Two different approaches to Bible translation
- Why literal translations aren’t always more accurate
- How we can be certain that the Bible we possess is really God’s Word
- Four guidelines for choosing Bible translation
When you enroll, you will get:
- High-quality video lectures from J. Scott Duvall
- Reading materials adapted from the Grasping God's Word textbook
- Review sessions using personalized adaptive learning technology
- Assessment tools
This course is a $20 value, but right now you can get it for free.
Get a bonus course for just $5!
If you’re like most Christians, you’ve read the Bible most of your life—but it can be hard to understand what much of the Bible means.
In The Interpretive Journey: How to Interpret the Bible, you’ll learn a basic framework for understanding the Bible for yourself.
This is a $40 value, but you can get it right now for only $5!
Are you a professor? Find out how you can use Zondervan Academic Online Courses at your school. Learn more.
Sign up complete.