Reformation Week eBook Sale
While to most people this week is known for pumpkins, candy, apple cider, and quaint homemade costumes, many of us know the upcoming Thursday holiday is also Reformation Day.
On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther wrote to Albrecht, Archbishop of Mainz and Magdeburg, protesting against the sale of indulgences. In his letter he enclosed a copy of his "Disputation of Martin Luther on the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences," which came to be known as the infamous 95 Theses.
In celebration and remembrance of this important day in the history of the Church, we've posted a Reformation Week eBook sale that we hope will introduce you to a wider range of important, contemporary Reformed thinkers. These books include:
- Pilgrim Theology, by Michael Horton
- Center Church, by Tim Keller
- Heaven is a Place on Earth and Don't Stop Believing, by Michael Wittmer
- For the City, by Darrin Patrick and Matt Carter
- A God-Sized Vision, by Collin Hansen and John Woodbridge
- Historical Theology, by Gregg Allison
- Politics–According to the Bible, by Wayne Grudem
- Many more
Amidst the Trick-or-Treat festivities this week stop and pause to remember this heroic act of ecclesial protest by our brother Martin Luther that helped recalibrate the Church for generations to come. Then grab one of these ebooks and a cup of warmed cider and indulge in some Reformed reading pleasure!
Sale ends Sunday, 11/3/13
Sign up complete.