Know what your small group will read this fall? Here are some reliable choices. (eBook Sale)
Want to go deep with your small group this fall? We’ve discounted a handful of eBooks for you, with prices starting at $2.99–so you save up to 77%.
- Authors include Scot McKnight, Greg Koukl, Chris Wright, Henry Cloud and John Townsend, and more
- The topics range widely, but all of these eBooks are interesting and trustworthy picks for a small group who wants to dig deep.
Share the sale with your group—but don’t delay, because this deal ends on August 27.
These eBooks will help you…
Tackle apologetics, calling, & tough questions of faith:
- Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Gregory Koukl
- The Gospel at Work: How Working for King Jesus Gives Purpose and Meaning to Our Jobs by Sebastian Traeger and Greg Gilbert
- The God I Don’t Understand: Reflections on Tough Questions of Faith by Christopher J. H. Wright
Get more from your Bible reading:
- Reading Romans in Context: Paul and Second Temple Judaism, Ben C. Blackwell, John K. Goodrich, and Jason Maston, Editors
- The Sermon on the Mount (Story of God Bible Commentary) by Scot McKnight
Enhance your leadership:
- Mentor for Life: Finding Purpose through Intentional Discipleship by Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Making Small Groups Work: What Every Small Group Leader Needs to Know by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
Don’t wait, see the deals today because they disappear August 27 at 11:59pm ET, 2017.