Sign Up Here to Receive Future Announcements and Updates about Enhanced Editions
WHAT is Enhanced Editions and what does it do?
Enhanced Editions by Zondervan Academic is a new line of digitally-enhanced textbooks designed to meet the needs of instructors and students in higher education. Enhanced Editions include the full digital text of a textbook alongside videos, formative assessments, and other learning tools. Enhanced Editions elevates teaching and learning by creating deeper collaboration between the instructor and students with tools that make the education process more natural and effective.
- Highlight and annotate key points of study within students’ textbooks
- Customize their textbook by adding tools such as videos, quizzes, syllabi, and reading schedules
- Monitor student progress and engagement through robust and up-to-the minute analytics
- Ensure students have their text on day 1 to help promote success in the classroom
- Read through their instructor’s eyes, seeing the text with highlights and notes from their professor
- Sharpen their understanding with interactive tools and gauge their comprehension through formative assessments
- Make notes and highlights and join discussions with their peers
WHY would instructors want to choose Enhanced Editions for their course?
Enhanced Editions creates a better learning experience by:
- Utilizing digital mediums that connect with the way today’s students are wired to learn
- Creating multiple points of contact with the textbook material through text, video, assessments, and learning tools to help students retain what they’ve learned
- Offering professors the opportunity to tailor their presentation of textbook content to students through their own text and video notes, highlights, learning tools, assessments, and links to external sources so students learn the content the way professors want
- Allowing professors to closely monitor student progress and engagement so they can quickly identify those students who need additional help or encouragement
- Giving a better value to students. Enhanced Editions’ retail price is the same as the print textbook. But students get access to more content, including access to all the video lectures based on the book, learning content, and more. For most Enhanced Editions titles, the value of the content is well over $125, but students will typically pay less than half
WHEN will Enhanced Editions be available? And WHAT books will be available on Enhanced Editions?
Enhanced Editions will launch in May 2020 with a list of 10 of Zondervan Academic's most widely-used titles. We plan to quickly expand the number of available titles in the months following the launch. The 10 titles we will be launching with include:
- Four Portraits, One Jesus by Mark L. Strauss
- Grasping God's Word by J. Scott Duvall & J. Daniel Hayes
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee & Douglas Stuart
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation by William W. Klein, Craig L. Blomberg & Robert L. Hubbard, Jr.
- Moral Choices by Scott B. Rae
- The New Testament in Antiquity by Gary M. Burge & Gene L. Green
- The New Testament in Its World by N. T. Wright & Michael F. Bird
- A Survey of the New Testament by Robert H. Gundry
- A Survey of the Old Testament by Andrew E. Hill & John H. Walton
- Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem
WHERE can professors and students access Enhanced Editions?
Instructors will be able to sign up on the website for a FREE and INSTANT trial of Enhanced Editions. Where they will be able to explore both the functionality and tools available to them through Enhanced Editions. Start your free trial today at enhancededitions.com.
Students can purchase their Enhanced Edition for the price of a print book, at enhancededitions.zondervanacademic.com.
WHAT devices will be able to access Enhanced Editions on?
Enhanced Editions are:
- Accessible on any device; phone, tablet, or PC
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices