30 Days to Understanding the Bible Study Guide with DVD
Start Your 30-Day Journey to Master the Bible.
For many people—regardless of their level of experience—the Bible can seem intimidating. Maybe you've tried to read or learn about the Bible in the past and found it hard to understand. Maybe you've been reading it for years, but you still lack confidence when it comes to expressing what it says.
Throughout the videos that accompany each of these six sessions—along with the interactions and exercises in this study guide—you will build a solid foundation of knowledge for understanding the most important book ever written.
With author and pastor Max Anders, you'll have a complete understanding of the story of the Bible and its core teachings or doctrines in 30 days.
- An Overview of the Bible: Its Structure, its History, and its Promise
- The Early History of Israel: Patriarch–Kingdom Eras
- The Later History of Israel: Exile–Silence Eras
- The History of the Church: Gospel–Missions Eras
- The Great Doctrines: The Bible, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Angels
- The Great Doctrines: Man, Sin, Salvation, the Church, and Future Things
Anders' simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for over thirty years, and now he can join your Bible study and launch you on a journey of mastering the Bible so well that the Bible masters you.
This pack contains:
- 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Study Guide
- 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
About the Author
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.