This updated workbook is designed with the student in mind and intended for use with the standard-setting Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar textbook.
As students complete the assignments in the workbook, the concepts they have been learning from the main grammar textbook are reinforced, making this an invaluable study tool to enhance student learning.
- Hebrew alphabet and pronunciation guide.
- Memorization assistance for all 506 Hebrew words (excluding proper names) that occur 70 times or more in the Hebrew Bible.
- Exercises arranged in order of difficulty—beginning with parsing and identification of forms and ending with composition.
- Larger reading texts with grammatical commentary.
- Plenty of space for annotation.
- Compatible with a wide variety of English Bible translations.
About the Authors
Gary D. Pratico (ThD, Harvard Divinity School) is senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew language at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He has been teaching Hebrew for more than thirty years and is coauthor with Miles V. Van Pelt of Basics of Basics of Biblical Hebrew (grammar and workbook) and The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew.
Miles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as academic dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.
- View Resource Workbook Answer Key 3.037 MB