Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets
Set yourself up for success in every season of life, for the rest of your life.
Discover five game-changing questions to ask every time you make a major decision regarding your finances, relationships, career, and more.
Good questions lead to better decisions. And your decisions determine the direction and quality of your life—they create the story of your life. And while nobody plans to complicate their life with bad decisions, far too many people have no plan to make good decisions.
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley—pastor and bestselling author of Irresistible and Not In It To Win It—will help you learn from experience and stop making bad decisions by integrating five questions into every decision you make, big or small.
This book will help you live differently by showing you how to:
- Develop a decision-making filter that reveals which choices will likely lead to positive results.
- Avoid selling yourself on bad ideas and making quick decisions when time is short.
- Find truth and clarity in any tricky decision.
- Improve relationships and heal division through better decisions.
- Discover the reasons behind your decisions so you can move forward with positive changes.
- Consider the long-term impact of your choices so you can write a life story worth celebrating.
- Easily identify any red flags that signal which decisions may result in future regrets.
About the Author
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries (NPM) in 1995. Today, NPM consists of eight churches in the Atlanta area and a network of 180 churches around the globe that collectively serve over 200,000 people weekly. As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over 10.5 million messages each month through television, digital platforms, and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including Irresistible; Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets; and Deep & Wide, Andy is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.