What are you chasing?
Through deep Bible study and practical exercises with Jennie Allen, discover that God has carved out a space in each of us that only he can fill.
Are you doing everything right but still feel empty? Are you so busy doing things for God and everyone else that you altogether miss him? Do you ever, in your busy life, stop and see him, really see him?
Jennie Allen once felt paralyzed in her relationship with God. It occurred to her that maybe she was chasing the wrong things. Maybe God was after something else. When she stumbled across the phrase in 1 Samuel 13, "David was a man after God's own heart," she was intrigued. She knew David was both completely broken, and completely sold out for God.
David's life shatters our ideas of what God wants from us. In Chase, Jennie shows us a man who spent his life chasing after God. Whether you're running from God or working your tail off to please him, David's journey will challenge your view of God. He is the only thing we can chase that won't leave us feeling more empty.
Tools included in the Kit:
- Study: The study guide uses projects, stories, and Bible study from the life of David to engage the mind and heart.
- See: Eight short but deep videos provide a starting place for meeting God and for transparent conversations.
- Ask: Discussion cards offer questions for spontaneous and authentic discussion time. You choose the questions that speak to you.
- Lead: The leader’s guide prepares you to lead this study and encourages you along the way.
- chase (7:35)
- identity (9:00)
- courage (11:00)
- obedience (6:35)
- belief (10:00)
- repentance (11:00)
- surrender (10:00)
- chased down (11:00)
This kit contains:
- Chase Leader’s Guide
- Chase Study Guide
- Chase Video Study DVD
- Chase Discussion Card Set
Additional Chase Study Guides (9781418549350) can be purchased separately.
About the Author
Jennie Allen is the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Get Out of Your Head, Made for This, Anything, and Nothing to Prove. A frequent speaker at national events and conferences, she is a passionate leader, following God's call on her life to catalyze a generation to live what they believe. Jennie earned a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. She and her husband, Zac, have four children.