The Bible is accessible. It’s meant to be read and comprehended by everyone from armchair readers to seminary students. A few essential insights into the Bible can clear up a lot of misconceptions and help you grasp the meaning of Scripture and its application to your twenty-first-century life. The How to Read the Bible Pack, Second Edition includes everything you need to understand the Bible more clearly and get the most out of your Bible-reading experience.
- The How to Read the Bible Pack, Second Edition includes six books by six leading biblical scholars:
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book by Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart
- How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens by Michael Williams
- How to Read the Bible as Literature by Leland Ryken
- How to Preach and Teach the Old Testament for All Its Worth by Christopher J. H. Wright
- How to Choose a Translation for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee and Mark L. Strauss
The How to Read the Bible Pack, Second Edition will help you read the Bible more accurately and in greater depth so you can uncover the inexhaustible worth that is in God’s Word.
This title includes 0 Teaching Resources for instructors. These resources may include presentation slides, image and map libraries, quizzes and exam questions, and more.
This title includes 0 Study Resources for those wishing to enhance their learning. Watch videos featuring the textbook authors, test your knowledge with quizzes and flashcards, and more.
Sign in to your Zondervan Academic account to access TextbookPlus+ resources.
Don't have an account? Sign up today.