Read, learn, pray, cook, and share with New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist. Savor is a 365-day devotional that invites you to expand your perspective about Christ-centered living by incorporating prayer and recipes for gathering with family and friends over breakfasts, dinners, and late-night snacks.
Shauna becomes a friend across the pages as she shares her heart with yours, keeps you company, and invites you into the abundant life God offers. Savor teaches us:
- To savor each day, whatever it holds: work and play, coffee and kids, meals and prayers, the good stuff, and the hard stuff
- Life is all about relationships, and your daily relationship with God is worth savoring in every moment
- Recipes from Shauna's kitchen to enjoy around a table with people you love
Savor has a beautiful linen cover. Inside you'll find:
- 21 delicious recipes and a helpful recipe table of contents
- 365 devotions—each devotional includes a short Bible passage, an insightful story from Shauna, and a thoughtful prompt to help you grow
- A ribbon marker to help you keep your place
This devotional makes a perfect gift for a friend looking to experience a more integrated faith— and anyone who loves trying out new recipes or enjoys hosting gatherings for loved ones.
Look for additional inspirational books and audio products from Shauna:
- I Guess I Haven't Learned That Yet
- Present Over Perfect
- Bread and Wine
About the Author
Shauna Niequist is the New York Times bestselling author of Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet, Bread & Wine, Savor, and Present Over Perfect. She is married to Aaron, and they live in New York City with their sons, Henry and Mac.