In this 6-session, video study (study guide sold separately) some of today's greatest Christian thinkers and apologists explore many of the most important questions about Christianity and what it has to offer the world today.
- What is Christianity and how is it unique among worldviews?
- What are some of the ideas that have influenced the way people think about it?
- Is there any evidence for God?
- Why does the resurrection matter?
Many people in today's culture hold a wide variety of ideas about religion in general and Christianity in particular, some of which stem from distorted views and misunderstandings that the church can respond well to if it's well equipped.
The Searching for God Video Study will draw you and your small group into a close look at the Christian faith and how it makes better sense of the universe and human nature than two of the most common non-Christian theories: naturalism and relativism. It then examines the central event in the Christian story, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and how to make a strong defense of this event.
Holly Lazzaro expertly leads participants into deeper reflection on the insights provided in the video study by top scholars such as Lee Strobel, William Lane Craig, Gary Habermas, J. Warner Wallace, Nabeel Qureshi, Paul Copan, and many more.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- The State of Christianity Today (9 min)
- The Theory of Naturalism (14 min)
- The Theory of Relativism (9 min)
- The Uniqueness of Christianity (11 min)
- Why the Resurrection Matters (13 min)
- Where Do We Go from Here? (4 min)
Searching for God Study Guide (9780310107798) sold separately.