Tactics Study Guide with DVD, Updated and Expanded
In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In this updated and expanded Tactics Study Guide with DVD, apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver's seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact. Learners will learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through the minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and--most importantly--get people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
This updated and expanded Tactics Study Guide with DVD provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- Getting in the Driver's Seat: The Columbo Tactic (34 min)
- Refining Columbo (32 min)
- Perfecting Columbo (39 min)
- Suicide: Views That Self-Destruct (42 min)
- Taking the Roof Off (29 min)
- Steamroller (27 min)
- Inside Out (31 min)
- Mini-Tactics (31 min)
About the Author
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees with honors in both apologetics and philosophy. He's spoken on over 80 university campuses and hosted his own call-in radio talk show for over 33 years defending "Christianity worth thinking about." Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University. He is the author of the award-winning The Story of Reality and the best-selling Tactics.