The NIV Exhaustive Bible Concordance, Third Edition
The only fully updated and exhaustive index to every word in the NIV Bible.
Whether you're doing word or topical studies for seminary papers, sermon prep, or just for fun; this Bible concordance is essential for helping you find the Scripture passage or verse you're looking for.
- Complete alphabetical listing of every word in the NIV Bible, with book/chapter/verse Bible references, a line of content for each of a particular word's appearances, and the G/K number for the word translated by the NIV.
- Dictionary-indexes that define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name.
- Frequency counts given for each biblical word, both in the original languages and in English.
- Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns.
- Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) that eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system and refers the user to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words that are translated by the NIV.
The NIV Exhaustive Bible Concordance is the only complete concordance with every appearance of every word in the New International Version. More accurate and comprehensive than online searches and Strong's concordances, and it offers complete access to the original-language Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words, this award-winning resource promises to make your Bible study the very best.
About the Author
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.