When God’s Spirit Moves Curriculum Kit
In this curriculum kit your congregation will not only learn about the person of the Holy Spirit, you will learn:
- How to make room for the Spirit’s action in your life and in your church.
- How God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do.
- How to listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to your life.
- How the Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships.
- How a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world.
- How your church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and his power.
Pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala shows you how to welcome God’s Spirit in a way that can invigorate your church and infuse a fresh sense of his power in your life.
When God’s Spirit Moves Curriculum kit includes:
- 1 DVD
- 1 participant’s guide
- 1 hardcover Spirit Rising trade book
- 1 getting started guide
About the Author
Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than thirty-five years. The bestselling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, he lives in New York City with his wife, Carol Cymbala, who directs the Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.