When God’s Spirit Moves Curriculum Kit
Experiencing the Life-Changing Power of the Holy SpiritNot Available Request an Exam Copy
In this curriculum kit your congregation will not only learn about the person of the Holy Spirit, you will learn:
- How to make room for the Spirit’s action in your life and in your church.
- How God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do.
- How to listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to your life.
- How the Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships.
- How a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world.
- How your church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and his power.
Pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala shows you how to welcome God’s Spirit in a way that can invigorate your church and infuse a fresh sense of his power in your life.
When God’s Spirit Moves Curriculum kit includes:
- 1 DVD
- 1 participant’s guide
- 1 hardcover Spirit Rising trade book
- 1 getting started guide
About the Author
Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than thirty-five years. The bestselling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, he lives in New York City with his wife, Carol Cymbala, who directs the Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.