Get 50% off - Recovering from Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Video Study
These videos explore questions such as: Do men and women benefit equally from God's Word? Are they equally responsible in sharpening one another in the faith and passing it down to the next generation? Do we need men's Bibles and women's Bibles, or can the one, holy Bible guide us all? Is the Bible, God's Word, so male-centered and authored that women need to create their own resources to relate to it?
The Recovering from Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Video Study, featuring author and speaker Aimee Byrd, explores the feminine voice in Scripture as synergistic with the dominant male voice. Lessons fortify believers in a biblical understanding of brotherhood and sisterhood in God's household and the necessity of learning from one another in studying God's Word. This series helps to correct biblicist trends in the church today, affirming that we do not read God's Word alone, but within our interpretive covenant communities--our churches. The responsibility of every believer, men and women together, is being active and equal participants in and witnesses to the faith.
- Introduction: The Church's Yellow Wallpaper (20 min)
- Why Men and Women Don't Read Separate Bibles (17 min)
- Why Not the Book of Boaz? (21 min)
- Girls Interrupted (19 min)
- Why Our Aim Is Not Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (19 min)
- What Church Is For (19 min)
- The Great Divorce That You Didn't See Coming (21 min)
- Is This the Way It Was Supposed to Be? (17 min)
- When Paul Passes Phoebe the Baton (15 min)
Watch the preview:
Stream Recovering from Biblical Manhood and Womanhood ›