COVID-19 Response: We're still shipping to the continental U.S.
20 Bible Lands Hotspots (Last Week in Review)
20 Popular Answers to the Question, “If you could visit any location mentioned in the Bible, where would you go?”
47 other locations each netted 1 or 2 votes apiece. See original post
Other Highlights from Last Week
• Bill Mounce sketches the disclipline of defining Greek and Hebrew words; also learn the strangest word Jesus ever spoke
• Dan Wallace dodges road hazards in Romania so his team can photograph NT manuscripts
Stuff the Koinonia editors wanted to share
• Ancient Manna on Modern Menus I didn’t know manna was still around, let alone getting put in cocktails. -Jesse
• Learning from the Gores about the Grace of Separation Interesting distinction between “separation” and “divorce.” -Andrew
• Hooked on Gadgets and Paying a Mental Price We consume three times as much information each day as people did in 1960. This may be taking a mental toll. -Adam
• This Drummer's at the Wrong Gig (video) In case you missed it – this drumming could bring down the walls of Jericho. -Andrew
Sign up complete.