FREE: 100% off - 100 video courses on MasterLectures
This week we've reached a MasterLectures milestone: the 100th video course is now available—1 Corinthians, taught by Paul D. Gardner. And we’re celebrating by offering 100% off all 100 courses for one month to all new subscribers.
What is MasterLectures?
MasterLectures by Zondervan Academic is your all-access pass to thousands of riveting, thought-provoking video lectures from the world’s leading Christian scholars. When you sign up, you get unlimited streaming access to a large and always-growing library of videos from respected Christian scholars on just about any topic, including biblical studies, theology, Christian history, apologetics, ministry leadership, and much more.
It’s for ministry leaders, students, and ordinary Christians—anyone who loves learning.
See for yourself:
In the past two years we have doubled the number of video lectures, but the price has stayed the same. New lectures series are added every few weeks, so when you subscribe, you get access to an always-growing library of high quality video content.
We’re celebrating the 100th video course with special savings: new subscribers can save 100% on their first month of access—it’s a free month of access to MasterLectures to explore everything on the platform. To get your discount, use the code HUNDRED when you sign up. Don't wait—this offer expires on March 31, 2021.
Watch to watch first: the most-streamed video lectures
Not sure what to watch first? Stream some of the most popular series:
- The New Testament in Antiquity: A Survey of the New Testament within Its Cultural Context, taught by Gary Burge and Gene Green
- Ephesians, taught by Mark D. Roberts
- A Survey of the Old Testament, taught by Andrew E. Hill and John H. Walton
- Conformed to His Image: Biblical, Practical Approaches to Spiritual Formation, taught by Kenneth D. Boa
- Encountering the Holy Land: A Video Introduction to the History and Geography of the Bible, taught by Carl Rasmussen
- Basics of Biblical Greek, taught by William D. Mounce
- The Torah Story: An Apprenticeship on the Pentateuch, taught by Gary Edward Schnittjer
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew, taught by Miles Van Pelt
- How to Read Theology for All Its Worth, taught by Karin Spiecker Stetina
- 2084: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Humanity, taught by John C. Lennox
How to stream
You can stream MasterLectures on any device:
- the MasterLectures web app,
- your iPhone or iPad,
- your Android phone or tablet,
- your smart TV, with apps for Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Fire TV.
Coming soon to MasterLectures
We have big plans for expansion over the coming year. Upcoming series include:
- The New Testament in Its World, taught by N.T. Wright and Michael F. Bird and filmed on location in Israel, Greece, and Italy
- Grace Alone: A Complete Course on Salvation as a Gift of God, taught by Carl Trueman
- How to Fight Racism, taught by New York Times bestselling author Jemar Tisby
- A Theology of Paul and His Letters, taught by Douglas Moo
- The Global Church—The First Eight Centuries: From Pentecost through the Rise of Islam, taught by Donald Fairbairn, which includes the neglected history of Christianity in the Middle East and Asia
- Subversive Witness: Scripture's Call to Leverage Privilege, taught by Dominique DuBois Gilliard
- Engaging Theology: A Biblical, Historical, and Practical Introduction, taught by Ben C. Blackwell and R. L. Hatchett
- Understanding Spiritual Gifts, taught by Sam Storms
- Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth: 12 Questions Christians Should Ask About Social Justice, taught by Thaddeus J. Williams
- In-depth studies of the books of Ruth, Esther, Proverbs, Mark, and Hebrews
- And many other not-yet-announced series.
When you subscribe, you’ll get access to 100 video lecture series right away, plus new series every few weeks the moment they’re available. Sign up today with code HUNDRED to get 100% off your first month.
P.S. Looking for more than video? Explore seminary-level online courses from Zondervan Academic, which include not only video lectures, but also digital textbooks, adaptive learning tools, assessments, and more.
Sign up complete.