Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Video Lectures, together with its accompanying textbook, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation, provides a full seminary-level overview of biblical hermeneutics. Biblical scholars William Klein, Craig Blomberg, and Robert Hubbard cover:
- the history of biblical interpretation,
- current discussions about finding meaning in written texts,
- the formation of the biblical canon and the task of translating Scripture,
- guidelines for reading biblical poetry and prose,
- identification of the various genres of the Old and New Testaments,
- and insights for understanding and applying Scripture today.
Useful for formal students wanting additional instruction and for self-learners alike, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation Video Lectures by William Klein, Craig Blomberg, and Robert Hubbard provides an excellent, thorough primer on the discipline of biblical hermeneutics.
This title includes 0 Teaching Resources for instructors. These resources may include presentation slides, image and map libraries, quizzes and exam questions, and more.
This title includes 0 Study Resources for those wishing to enhance their learning. Watch videos featuring the textbook authors, test your knowledge with quizzes and flashcards, and more.
Sign in to your Zondervan Academic account to access TextbookPlus+ resources.
Don't have an account? Sign up today.