In Christianity: The Biography Ian Shaw charts the story of Christianity from its birth and infancy among a handful of followers of Jesus Christ, through its years of development into a global religious movement, spanning continents and cultures and transcending educational and social backgrounds.
This new, accessible overview of the global history of Christianity:
- Narrates the story of the Christian tradition and its global heritage over two millennia
- Introduces the major phases, developments, movements, and personalities
- Explores interactions of Christianity with the wider society
- Is written from within the evangelical tradition, but accessible to others
- Presents nuanced, cogent analysis that draws on the latest scholarship
This title includes 10 Teaching Resources for instructors. These resources may include presentation slides, image and map libraries, quizzes and exam questions, and more.
This title includes 20 Study Resources for those wishing to enhance their learning. Watch videos featuring the textbook authors, test your knowledge with quizzes and flashcards, and more.
Sign in to your Zondervan Academic account to access TextbookPlus+ resources.
Don't have an account? Sign up today.