Provides a visual overview of the major subjects within the discipline of theology as well as various perspectives on doctrines.
Packed with teaching and learning tools—from charts and timelines, to tables and visual guides—Charts of Christian Theology and Doctrine will help any student of theology quickly grasp and remember the basics. Notable topics include:
- Distinctive traits of theological systems.
- A guide to interpretation of biblical texts.
- Classic arguments for the existence of God.
- Charts on Christology (the study of Christ) and Pneumatology (the study of the Holy Spirit).
- Views of salvation and other charts on soteriology.
- Charts concerning ecclesiology, including guides to understanding the differing views on sacraments and church office.
- Key terms to the second coming of Christ.
Perfect for enhancing every type of teaching and learning situation and style, including homeschooling curricula and tutoring, church classes and Sunday school.
ZondervanCharts are ready references for those who need the essential information at their fingertips. Accessible and highly useful, the books in this library offer clear organization and thorough summaries of issues, subjects, and topics that are key for Christian students and learners. The visuals and captions will cater to any teaching methodology, style, or program.
About the Author
H. Wayne House (ThD, JD) is distinguished research professor of theology, law, and culture at Faith Evangelical Seminary, Tacoma, Washington. He is the author of numerous books, including Charts of Cults, Sects, and Religious Movements; and Charts of Christian Theology and Doctrine; and Charts of Apologetics and Christian Evidences. Dr. House is past president of the Evangelical Theological Society. He and his wife Irina reside in Silverton, Oregon.