Charts of the Gospels and the Life of ChristNot Available Request an Exam Copy
Jesus Christ was both the unique Son of God—the Messiah foretold in Scripture—and a man of his time and culture. Charts of the Gospels and the Life of Christ helps you to know him better by clearly organizing the facts that surrounded his life.
Whether you're a student, pastor, teacher, or simply someone who wants to take your study of the Bible deeper, this book helps you to see Jesus from a variety of perspectives. Divided into four sections, notable topics include:
- A Harmonistic Overview of the Four Gospels
- Sections Found in All Four Gospels
- Old Testament Citations in the Gospels
- Roman Rulers of the Land Where Christ Lived
- Periods of the Life of Christ
- Christ's Parables in the Presence/Absence of His Enemies
- The Kingdom in the Teachings of Jesus and the Gospels
ZondervanCharts are ready references for those who need the essential information at their fingertips. Accessible and highly useful, the books in this library offer clear organization and thorough summaries of issues, subjects, and topics that are key for Christian students and learners. The visuals and captions will cater to any teaching methodology, style, or program.
About the AuthorRobert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books and other works, including the commentaries on 1 and 2 Thessalonians in the Holt series.
- Product Details
- Page Count: 170
- Format: Softcover, Layflat
- ISBN: 9780310226208
- Release: August 13, 2000