A visual survey of a key part of our Christian heritage, Charts of Reformation and Enlightenment Church History covers the major events, movements, and people from the sixteenth century to the beginning of the nineteenth century.
Perfect for enhancing every type of teaching and learning situation and style, including homeschooling curricula and tutoring, church classes and Sunday school. This volume of the ZondervanCharts series includes charts of ideas and trends as well as pertinent diagrams, divided into three primary sections:
- Early Modern Europe and the Reformation (1500 to 1650)
- The Rise of Religious Rationalism and the Enlightenment (1650 to 1750)
- The Period of British Settlement in North America: The Colonial Period of American Religious History (1600 to 1800)
Within these sections, 90 charts, diagrams, and other visual learning tools are arranged under seventeen headings, including:
- Major Schisms in the First Sixteen Centuries
- Development of Church Government
- Orthodoxy and Unitarianism Compared
- Education in Puritan England
- Christianity and the American Revolution
- Origins of Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and Lutherans
ZondervanCharts are ready references for those who need the essential information at their fingertips. Accessible and highly useful, the books in this library offer clear organization and thorough summaries of issues, subjects, and topics that are key for Christian students and learners. The visuals and captions will cater to any teaching methodology, style, or program.